Conservative Mennonite Conference is an evangelical, Anabaptist, and conservative denomination with headquarters in central Ohio.
- Over 100 churches make up CMC, and are located in 23 states with one church in Canada and one in Mexico.
- Over 300 ministers serve as pastors, chaplains, deacons, missionaries, and overseers. Some are retired.
- A Pastor’s Conference is held in mid-February and our Annual Conference is held in late July or early August.
- The Conservative Mennonite Statement of Theology (1991) and the Conservative Mennonite Statement of Practice (2006) strategically identify CMC in the wider Anabaptist family.
- Rosedale Mennonite Missions, Rosedale Bible College, and Conservative Mennonite Conference are the lead agencies in CMC. Choice Books is a distributor of wholesome books.
- Each congregation selects their own overseer. Overseers serve as primary links to the conference.
- One hundred years of CMC history is documented in the 2014 publication of Together in the Work of the Lord by Nathan Yoder.
- A vision for the future includes goal-setting in leadership development, disciple-making, and partnership.